Department Of Health
The data reflects the first 31 weeks of operation of NHS Test and Trace in England since late March.
- people tested for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- people testing positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- time taken for test results to become available
- people transferred to the contact-tracing system, and the time taken for them to be reached
- close contacts identified for cases managed and not managed by local health protection teams (HPTs), and time taken for them to be reached
Last updated 7 January 2021 +show all updates
Temporarily removed the attachment ‘Pillar 2 tests conducted: 28 May to 30 December 2020’.