The Productive Healthy Ageing Profile data update for February 2021 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
This tool provides data and links to relevant guidance and further information on a wide range of topics relevant to healthy ageing. Indicators can be examined at local, regional or national level.
The aim of this tool is to support PHE productive healthy ageing policy and inform public health leads and the wider public health system about relevant key issues.
This release contains a new indicator relating to:
- homelessness in older people
and updated indictors relating to:
- inequality in life expectancy
- smoking prevalence
- abdominal aortic aneurysm screening
- shingles vaccination
- cancer screening
- cancers diagnosed at stages 1 and 2
- self-reported wellbeing
- winter fuel payments
- diabetic eye screening
- falls and hip fractures
- independent living support
- social care service user experience, including social isolation
- admissions to residential and nursing care homes
If you would like to contact us about the tool email: ProfileFeedback@phe.gov.uk