What happens if I develop symptoms?
- name, date of birth and postcode
- who you live with
- places you visited recently
- names and contact details of people you have recently been in close contact with
- people you’ve spent 15 minutes or more with at a distance of less than 2m (6ft)
- sexual partners, household members or people you have had face-to-face conversations with at a distance of less than 1m
No-one contacted will be told your identity
How do the tracers get in touch with people?
Must I provide contact details if eating out?