Department Of Health
The Department of Health and Social Care is extending the one-off round of testing to regular retesting for extra care and supported living settings that meet the eligibility criteria.
Regular retesting involves weekly staff testing and monthly resident testing.
See the coronavirus (COVID-19) testing for adult social care (ASC) settings page for:
- on-site testing for adult social care services: rapid lateral flow test guide
- step-by-step guide for ASC staff to self-test using rapid lateral flow tests
- rapid lateral flow testing in ASC settings: an overview
- coronavirus (COVID-19) testing: terms and conditions
- coronavirus (COVID-19) self-test for staff, service users and visitors in adult social care settings: privacy notice
Last updated 22 April 2021 +show all updates
Added link to the ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing for adult social care settings’ page and updated guidance to reflect the re-activation of the self-referral portal.
Temporarily removed the HTML version of ‘Testing service for extra care and supported living settings’.
Updated version of ‘Testing service for extra care and supported living settings’ PDF.
Updated with detail on when more test kits can be applied for.
Updated to clarify use of the Unique Organisation Number on the self-referral portal.